Welcome to Creelman Research
Creelman Research lives at the horizons of human capital management, identifying pivotal issues and sorting out specifically what HR leaders should do about those issues.
We have the time to talk to HR leaders, meet with academics, read the books, go to the conferences and, most of all, sit back and figure out what it all means.
Chief HR Officers should be watching the following main areas:
- HR Analytics & Evidence-Based Management
- The Future of Work: Navigating a world beyond employment
- Leadership Transitions in Knowledge-Driven Industries
- Reporting to Boards & Investors (integrated reporting)
- Providing Ongoing Management Development at all Levels
Take the first step:
"I have worked with David Creelman over the years and have found him to be extremely erudite and well-informed about human resource and management issue while at the same time being able to communicate effectively with all audiences. His thinking about HR is among the most sophisticated and thought-provoking I have ever seen."
Dr. Jeffrey Pfeffer